Terms & Conditions
• Registration mode will be both online & offline.
• Offline Registration Payments to be made only by Demand Draft in favor of NIC 2019, Lucknow. No Cheque will be accepted.
• Registration is mandatory to attend the conference.
• For spot/on-site registrants, delegate kit will be provided, subject to availability.
• For spot/on-site registrations: Only cash/ card swipe will be accepted.
• Accompanying person & children will not be allowed in the scientific sessions.
• Spouse accompanying will be charged as accompanying person.
• After the conference, no kit, program book, abstract book or any workshop material will be disbursed to
the delegate / associate delegate / PG student.
• The registration confirmation letter will be sent to you after the payment is realized/ received.
• Fellow/PG students must submit a bonafide certificate from HOD / Institute along with registration form.
• Online registration will close on mid night, 5th March 2019. Further registration will start at the
conference venue as “SPOT Registration” category only.
• In case you have opted for offline registration, please ensure that your duly filled form with fees demand draft should reach us on or
before 5th March 2019. No cheque will be accepted for offline registration.
Spot/On Site Registrations
• Pre-registration will close at midnight 5th March 2019. Thereafter the registration office will not be able to accept registrations online. Any delegates wishing to register after pre- registration can register on arrival at the registration desk on 5th, 6th & 7th April 2019.
• On-site registrations will be accepted, but conference kit will be provided subject to availability. Delegates planning to register on- site are advised
to arrive early. On-site registration will be processed on first-come, first-serve basis. No cheque will be accepted for On-Site registration.
• All payments for registration fees should be made in full before the conference during time of filling the registration form online. If you have any
problems making the payment please contact us at email@example.com No registration will be accepted without full payment.
Cancellation and refund policy
The last date for receipt of cancellation request is 4th March 2019. The refund amount after deduction of bank handling charges will be
disbursed 45 days after the conference is over.
Certificates for Attendance
Certificates will be available for all delegates who attend the conference.